Friday 12 September 2014

Melanie and Ian is over?!

I hate school. I have to stand in the freezing cold, waiting for a stupid bus to take me to a stupid school. But on the bright side, I can listen to TRXYE while I'm waiting. 

In Fangirl news: 
You can now preorder Not Cool from Amazon and iTunes! The feels. Who is going to be watching that? Raise you hand. *Raises hand*

Seventeen magazine has released a 'YouTube Editon' of the magazine, staring Joey Graceffa and Shane Dawson where they give 'Relationship Advice' to teen readers. As a #Shoey shipper myself, I am literally dying that they're doing the article TOGETHER! YES! Mwah! 

Union J are going on an Arena Tour with The Vamps! My heart is melted. I don't think I'll ever breath again. This is perfect! MAAAAAA. 

Ooh, back to Joey Graceffa, in Joey's latest vlog, he goes on a hike with friend, Pearson, topless. Once again, ovaries have exploded. *still contemplating life*. 

Picture of the day:
*Plays jingle.*

This picture I got of Instagram from @danisnotafag / Go follow and give them some love <3

My Thoughts On: 'Ian and Melanie Breaking Up.' 

I can't even breathe anymore. #Melian isn't even a thing anymore. Like what even is the purpose of life? I'd never thought I'd see a YouTube couple break up. Imagine if Anthony and Kalel broke up? Zoe and Alfie? Jim and Tanya? Marcus and Niomi? Felix and Marzia?Troye and Tyler... Wait, what? 

I just can't even. I'm done with the world. Melian was so cute! *sits in the corner and cries*

------------------------------------------------

That's all we have time for today! Thank you for reading! Remember to leave a comment and share this to your google+ it really helps out a lot. What do you think of the whole 'Melian' break up? Comment down below and until next time, DUBAII! 

My Social Media: 
Instagram: @millie_hemmings_
Snapchat: MillieJackson_x
Tumblr: shippingshoey
Twitter: @MillieMJackson
 


1 comment: