Wednesday 10 September 2014

Hey! Welcome To My Blog!

Hey! Welcome to my Blog! I am Millie Jackson and I have been fangirling since 2001. Yeah, that's right, I came out of the womb screaming "I SHIP TROYLER!". Maybe that's a bit too personal at the moment.

As this is my first blog and my first post, I decided to share with you some facts about me:
  • I am Millie Marie Jackson. Don't EVER call me Mildred or you get hit in the face with a baseball bat.
  • I ship many ships such as: Troyler, Shoey, Zalfie, Janya, Narcus, Jasper, Phan, NOT JATRIFIC. If that ship ever became cannon, I would literally shoot myself. I ship Jillie. That's Joey and Millie. Its cannon so what am I saying?
  • I LOVE rock bands and rock music. Examples: Black Veil Brides, Nirvana, Fall Out Boy, Peirce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens and Evanescene.
  • I ADORE 5 Seconds of Summer.
  • I LIVE OFF You tube. (If you haven't guessed already.)
  • I was born 30/04/2001
  • I own many pets some include Cats, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, Geckos and a Unicorn.
  • My favourite EP at the moment is TRXYE by Troye Sivan. Link is right here to purchase it:
*Buy The EP here*

  • My favourite song of the EP is either Happy Little Pill or Touch because they both strongly relate to me in many sad ways.
  • I am over emotional.
  • and crazy.
  • Don't live in a mental home... yet.
That is pretty much it for me! Please leave a comment telling me what you think of the blog and I'll speak to y'all later, DUBAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment