Thursday 11 September 2014

I'm not so 'FRANtastic'😁

Hi guys! It's so ironic that I'm watching PewDiePie right now isn't it? Ha. If your not dumb you would have realise I was being sarcastic when I said it was 'ironic'.  

So I boring you already so I better start writing something worth reading. 12 DAYS TILL NOT COOL IS REALSED ON ITUNES AND AMAZON! For all you people that have been living under a rock for the past few months, 'Not Cool' as a movie Directed, Written and Produced by Shane Dawson that is being released in theaters and on iTunes and Amazon! I'm so proud of himπŸ‘Ό

Also, I am purchasing the 'Pointless Book' on Saturday, written by Alfie Deyes. I'm so excited to get my hands on one😍 I need to get Zoe's book when it comes out too. 

In more 'fangirl' news.
Tyler Oakley has released the second episode to his new Podcast, 'Psycho Babble' which the title explains him perfectly.

Michael Clifford has dyed his hair red which happened to run down his face whilst performing at the iTunes festival which I don't know about you but for me, my ovaries exploded. 
Probably too much information there *smacks self in the face and contemplates life* 

My Thoughts on: 'Connor Franta Leaving O2L'

Yeah, I know he left a while ago but it still makes me unhappy and upset and just ARGH! Apparently, Troye Sivan wrote 'Happy Little Pill' for Connor as it is about anti-depressant pills and it makes me depressed thinking about it and I can't help thinking about it so I'm kinda stuck in a tottaly not FRANtastic moodπŸ˜‰ 

------------------------------------------------

That's it for today's post guys! Please leave a comment and suggest what I could write about on my next segment of 'My Thoughts On:' 
Thank you and DUBAII!

My Social Media: 
Twitter: @MillieMJackson
Instagram: @Millie_hemmings_
Tumblr: shippingshoey 
Vine: Millie Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment