Monday 15 September 2014

EON Released?!

Hi guys! Welcome back! So. I am slightly excited. The tickets for Amity Fest come out on 17th of September! Eek! And I'm allowed to go! Yay! OMG, planning presents on what to get them all is just so fustrating. 

In fangirl news: 

Joey Graceffa has released on YouTube the first Chapter of EON which is his latest short film/ series which the YouTube community has been buzzing about. It is a Sci-Fi and I don't want to give too much away so I'll shut up now. 

Also, I forgot to say this earlier but Destry's hair cut? I really don't know why to say. I think I prefer his old hair cut but you know, it might grow on me, like Shane's hair did. 

In other news, Joe and Caspar released their new collab which on Joe's channel they did impressions and they include, Morgan Freeman, Nelson Mandela, Cartman (South Park) and my personal favourites, 5 Seconds of Summer. Joe's impression of Luke was absolutely amazing!  

Picture of the day: 
*plays jingle*
This one I screen shotted myself.

My Thoughts On: 'Dan and Phil Games'

The best idea ever. I never expected it, even though in their spare time they game so much but it's just brilliant, I am subbed and ready for some Donkey Kong Madness!!

-------------------------------------------------

That's it for today guys! Sorry this ones short. Remember to leave a comment and all my links are down below. As always, DUBAII! 

Twitter: @MillieMJackson
Tumblr: shippingshoey
Instagram: @millie_hemmings_
Snapchat: Milliejackson_x

No comments:

Post a Comment